- ½ pound pizza dough*
- ¼ cup Mayura Tikka Masala Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken tikka masala or plain cooked chicken cubes
- 1 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, trimmed of root end and cut on a diagonal into 1/8-inch slices
Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. Stretch out dough into an 11-12 inch circle on an aluminum foil or silpat lined baking sheet. Spread Mayura Tikka Masala Sauce on top of the dough in an even layer, leaving ½-inch border from the edge. Sprinkle the cheese all over the top. Scatter the chicken pieces over the cheese. Place baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven. Bake for 13-16 minutes or until the cheese is melted or golden and slightly bubbly. Remove the pizza from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and scallions. Enjoy!
*You can substitute a Boboli premade pizza crust and resume recipe instructions from “spread sauce on top of the dough” and reduce baking time by 3-5 minutes.